Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well...here goes!

Hi Anne!


Hi to anyone else that's reading this little project of mine, too! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but I have wanted to start a blog for a long time now, so here it is. I LOVE reading blogs, so makes sense that I would want to put one out there for myself, right? To explain the title, (catchy, no?) I am enamored of baking and cooking for the people that I love...

and others that I may not love, but like very much...

and pretty much anyone that will eat what I made.

It's true. It's in my blood. Thanks, family! Thanks a lot, I mean it.


Outside of exploring my exploits in the kitchen, I'm sure to be posting the newest goings-on about me, my husband (T) and son (C, Sweet Sugar, Bug, Monkeyhead, etc. - I'm a sucker for nicknames) and our lives in Tallahassee, Florida - a nice, fairly simple, unencumbered little life together. My triangle family, as I like to call it, even though the inclusion of Rocco the chihuahua makes it more of a square...I digress. This happens often - stick around and you'll get used to it.

All I really hope to accomplish with this little adventure is to have a creative outlet, and to put some of myself out there into the world, and hope that it makes someone (anyone, anyone at all) laugh, smile, cry or sympathize.

Welcome to my world friends!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Love it CLW!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne told me you started a blog here as well! I'm a fellow sparker. I started a blog yesterday! too funny. naturalchildbirthexperiment.blogspot.com long title, I know... good luck! look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete